Thailand Missions Team

Welcome

To read posts from the missions team of a given year, just click one of the tabs above.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LM Intro

In less than 24 hours we will be on a plane! Which makes it a little late to be posting a pre-trip post, but here it is anyway. I'm Laura-Michal Balderson, and this will be my first overseas mission trip. When Doug first suggested that I go on the trip to Bangkok I told him that I would think about it if the summer camp job I had applied for didn't work out. The next morning I got an email telling me that I didn't get the job, and over the next few weeks it became apparent to me that God wanted me to go to Bangkok. I'm very excited to see how God is working globally, and to be a part of making Him famous. There are a lot of parts of this trip that I'm sort of nervous about, beginning with the exceedingly long flight time, but I'm trusting that if God called me to Bangkok, He will certainly see me (and the rest of the team) through the trip.
Now to him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. -Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment